- Discuss in words something you learned in class today or this week.
This week in class we learned about redux and thunk
- What are “actions” in Redux?
- What is the role of reducers in Redux?
A reducer is a function that takes an action and the previous state of the application and returns the new state
- What is the meaning of “single source of truth” in Redux?
It means the only way to change your data in UI is to dispatch redux action which will change state within redux reducer
- Explain the working pieces of Redux.
The four components of redux are the store, state, reducers, and actions