- Discuss in words something you learned in class today or this week
This week we learned about mapStateToProps and mapDispatchToProps, and how to use them
- What is Redux?
- What is ‘Store’ in Redux?
Store is an immutable object tree that holds the applications state
- How is state changed in Redux?
The state can be changed by emitting an action
- What is the difference between a Presentational component and a Container component?
Presentational components are concerned with the front end and what is displayed, while container components are used for storing and reading information from the back end
- What is the second argument that can optionally be passed to setState and what is its purpose?
a callback function that executes when setState is completed and the part is re-rendered
- What is your opinion of currently popular frameworks/libraries? List and provide your thoughts.
I have really liked using the css framework MaterialUI, and have found its documentation helpful and relatively easy to implement